What's new

Fox lookin to reboot League of Extraordinary Gentelmen (1 Viewer)

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
http://www.tracking-board.com/tb-exclusive-fox-enters-development-on-a-reboot-of-the-league-of-extraordinary-gentlemen/

saw this and thought, oh no, then I thought, well if they actually followed the source material, and casted it correctly, who knows what could happen, got a stupid idea for them, follow the graphic novel panel for panel.

even started dream casting this idea, going by the descriptive characteristics of the characters as they appear in their respective novels and Alan Moore's Graphic novel

Mina Murray Haker -Kira Knightly

Allan Quatermain- John Hurt
Dr Jekyll - Hugh Laurie
Capt. Nemo/ Prince Dakkar - Danny Pudi
Griffin Invisible Man - Voice of Malcom McDowell

as someone stated on another forum, since Penny Dreadful is already doing this better at combining literary figures into the same cohesive story, maybe Fox should just let this pass for now.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
It can't be any worse than the first go-round, which is one of the most laughably awful movies I've ever seen. I still can't believe Sean Connery let that be his swan song. Maybe after seeing the final product, he just grew so discouraged that he threw in the towel all together.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks