What's new

Blu-rays for sale (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Mark
Hello everyone. I am streamlining my Blu-ray collection and putting a few titles for sale here. My list consists of a handful of quality titles, almost all of which are new/sealed. Two of these are sealed and out of print.

I reviewed some other "Blu-ray for sale" listings here as a reference and established a few terms for sale.

All prices include shipping.

Willing to negotiate discounts on multiple purchases, or entire lot (make offer).

Paypal only.

U.S. shipping to lower 48 states only.

Here is my list. Feel free to reply or PM if you have any questions or wish to see pictures. Thank you for looking.

$40
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Parts 1 & 2 (Year 7 Ultimate Edition, UltraViolet Digital Copy Code [expired]) *SEALED*

$30
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 (3D Combo Pack, UltraViolet Digital Copy Code [expired], slip) *SEALED*

$20
Mission: Impossible, Ghost Protocol (Exclusive Best Buy 3-Disc Set, UltraViolet Digital Copy Code [expired], slip) *SEALED* *OOP*

$40
Peter Pan, Disney Diamond Edition (BD/DVD Combo Pack *in DVD Case*, slip) *SEALED* *OOP*

$15
Nikita, The Complete First Season (2010) *SEALED*

$15
Spider-Man, The High Definition Trilogy
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 3

$25
From the Minds of the Coen Brothers *SEALED*
Blood Simple
Fargo
Miller's Crossing
Raising Arizona

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks