What's new

International John Carpenter's Village of The Damned - 27/04/15 UK Bluray Release (1 Viewer)

Paul_Warren

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Paul
http://www.fabulousfilms.com/products/185

http://www.amazon.co.uk/John-Carpenters-Village-Damned-Blu-ray/dp/B00UTT6F1U/ref=pd_sim_d_h__13?ie=UTF8&refRID=1W4XBPMGZMBVSHZ6B2WG

Just noticed this is coming in a few weeks with no PR whatsoever probably barebones as well but at least its finally coming to Bluray hopefully with a decent HD transfer.

I enjoyed this film back in 1995 the LD was excellent the sound design especially. I know it was not very popular theatrically but its still IMO a decent horror movie from John Carpenter.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I think Village Of The Damned is somewhat unfairly overlooked by fans. It's not Halloween or even In The Mouth Of Madness but it's one of my favorite from that part of John Carpenter's career.

John Maher_289910

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Maher
It's okay, for what it is; but I'd be so much happier if we were getting the original, infinitely better, 1960 version. I'll get it, though, for sure.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
If one could remove the unbelievable Kirstie Alley character from this film -- which in my opinion was a gigantic misstep on Carpenter's part -- the film would improve exponentially, in my opinion. As it stands, it has its moments and I rather like it. Christopher Reeve is quite good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks