What's new

Digital Copies Region Restrictions - Canada (1 Viewer)

Daemonport

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael
Hi all,

I just got into building up my Digital copy library in iTunes. It's incredibly convenient to stream off my Apple TV. I've noticed there is the digital code resale market here, which I'm interested in growing my collection with. However, my primary iTunes account is a Canadian one. I've looked it up and I've discovered mixed feedback with regards to using digital copy codes on a Canadian account. It sounds like Disney's works for sure, but others it might be depending on the title.

Like I'm interested in getting something like The Sopranos series, but it kind of defeats the purpose if the codes wont work with my Canadian account.

I'd appreciate any expertise that can be lent.

Mike

P

Patrick Donahue

Before you get too far into it - so few movies these days include iTunes codes, but almost all have UV codes... have you looked into building a UV library instead?

twobelowpar

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ryan
I was in the same boat as you until I lucked into my own supply of codes. Anyway, Universal, Disney, and Paramount US codes will redeem for you. Fox seems to be hit and miss. I'm still figuring out other smaller studios but most seem to be region restricted or UV only. Sony and WB are UV only. PM me if you want me to try and find some for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks