Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Batman The Complete TV Series Limited Edition (11/11)(Blu-ray)(DVD) Available for Preorder

Warner

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1002 replies to this topic

#1001 of 1003 OFFLINE   JamesSmith

JamesSmith

Supporting Actor

• 872 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:31 PM

Funny.  That was the exact episode I watched this morning.

My favorite line from Catwoman: "I want you to brush my pussy willow"

What episode was that from?

James

#1002 of 1003 ONLINE   Tommy R

Tommy R

Stunt Coordinator

• 168 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:12 PM

I'm really diggin' this series! It's been years since I've ever watched it, but it holds up better than I expected, even though I have only got through 6 episodes so far. I had a question though, it may be touched upon on some of the special features but it's gonna be a while until I tackled those. I always heard that they were planning on having Two-Face in the series (or at least one episode for starters) but it was canned because of the grotesqueness of the character, and that Clint Eastwood was going to play him. What I wondered is how far this got before being scrapped, if Eastwood was actually committed to it and if they perhaps did make-up tests at all. Ever since I heard of that bit of trivia I've been fascinated by it and think of how much of a missed opportunity it was. Any more details from uber-Bat fans would be cool to hear about.

• Tony Bensley likes this

#1003 of 1003 OFFLINE   Oliver Ravencrest

Oliver Ravencrest

Stunt Coordinator

• 98 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:57 PM

I haven't caught any of the things like the Desilu Studios signs in the background, will be fun to look for stuff like that.

The Ma Parker episodes are great and Shelley Winters is just perfect as Ma. This just might turn out to be my favourite non-main villain episode of the series. There's a lot of good stuff in it, like Batman telling the man about locking his car, Robin comparing Legs to catwoman and Batman's reaction, the shoot-out/robbery  and the prison scenes. Still trying to watch 2 episodes per day.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users