What's new

Closing the loop: Can all the "plot holes" in Star Trek Into Darkness be explained? (1 Viewer)

JoyceACopeland

Auditioning
Real Name
Joyce Copeland
With the release of Star Trek Into Darkness for digital download and its upcoming release for DVD/Blu-ray, this seems a good time to discuss what are commonly considered "plot holes" in the film.

I'd like to propose this thread be used to explain away perceived issues in the film, all in one place; I think that would be pleasing.

I'd also like to suggest a format: post a comment describing the issue, and then reply to that comment with what you see as an acceptable explanation. This would let us easily see what issues people consider important (by which is most upvoted), and also what explanations are considered the best fit.

If this post is considered inappropriate for The Daystrom Institute, I will understand completely if it is removed. Certainly it could fit just as easily in /r/startrek but the quality of the discussion here is much superior.

buy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks