What's new

Please help - easy but big *urgent* (1 Viewer)

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
Hi HTF friends;

It's been a while since I last posted, but today I have a need and I thought maybe this was a place to turn to for help;I have served for the last few years on the board of a group foster home for difficult to place foster boys. These are the boys who the state has tried placing with families, but because of behavior and other issues the families have rejected them. We take these boys into our group home and help stabilize them. We have the goal of interceding and making them productive citizens rather than homeless, unemployed or incarcerated adults.. and we've been successful!

Today the program, Crossroads, is part of a 24 hour regional fundraiser called "The Giving Challenge" During this period we get the opportunity to gain extra incentives based on several factors, including the most hits to their donor page - linked below.

You don't need to give anything - just please visit the page so we can record the hit - and my kids can get an extra $4000 if we get the most hits!

You are also welcome to donate if you choose. :) One other challenge goes to the charity who gets the most diverse locations making donation. So even if your gift is only $25 it can result in a large multiple if enough people from around the world do it.

I have shared this on my Facebook, and I would ask that you consider doing the same. We are targeting the 'hit' prize.Please - click on the link below - share it - and, if you can afford it, consider making a donation. These three things would go miles towards helping kids who society once considered 'throw away kids'.

But please hurry - this is only a 24 hour period and six are already over!

Thank you so much for your consideration

-Erichttp://thegivingpartner.guidestar.org/NonprofitProfile.aspx?OrgId=1117653

https://www.givingpartnerchallenge.org/#npo/amikids-inc

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks