Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Does AT&T U-Verse have On Demand for tv shows?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Paul D G

Paul D G

Screenwriter

• 1,640 posts

Posted March 28 2013 - 12:19 AM

I have a friend with AT&T cable and, well, let's just say she's not very technical. She didn't know there were different channels for HD and SD, for example.

We were discussing tv shows and I suggested she watch missed episodes with on demand. She told me she didn't realize you could watch tv shows that way. She's used it for movies but not tv.

It made me wonder if ATT even has this. I don't know anyone else with ATT and she lives out of state so I can't go over and check.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden

Producer

• 6,116 posts
  • LocationLivonia, MI USA

Posted March 28 2013 - 07:34 AM

AT&T U-Verse has On Demand.  The menu for accessing stuff can be a bit unwieldy (you sometimes have to negotiate through an HD menu, find out it is not available in HD, and then backtrack to see if it is available in SD) . Search can be a bit confusing/unreliable.  On the positive side, their selection of shows and networks has improved in recent months.

Ken McAlinden
Livonia, MI USA

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Paul D G

Paul D G

Screenwriter

• 1,640 posts

Posted March 28 2013 - 11:06 PM

So tv shows as well, not just movies. Good to know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users