Jump to content

Sign up for a free account to remove the pop-up ads

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.


Where to get 2-disc "Cast Away" style cases?

  • You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Larry Eshleman

Larry Eshleman


  • 46 posts
  • Join Date: Dec 18 2000

Posted December 27 2001 - 08:09 AM

Just wondering if there was someplace I could purchase a two-disc holder for the "Cast Away" set I just bought used. Unfortunately, I only discovered when I got it home that it was in a regular Amaray case, with the 2nd disc sliding around on the inside. Posted Image Luckily, it wasn't scratched.

Also, I know that the extra-wide two disc cases (e.g. Snow White) are sometimes referred to as Double Alpha cases; are the thin ones (e.g. Gladiator) called Double Amarays, or something else?

Thanks for any help.
"Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball"

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Joe Fisher

Joe Fisher


  • 1,379 posts
  • Join Date: May 11 2001
  • Real Name:Joseph E Fisher

Posted December 27 2001 - 10:28 AM


Try this site for any info you may need on DVD cases. I just used them for an order of 50+ cases. The website is


The "Castawy" case that you discribed is called a Amaray Black Double Slim.


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users