What's new

Cinepro Powerlight 2400s For Sale (1 Viewer)

realcpro

Auditioning
Real Name
Sheryl
Never been used or opened, still in original box. I have a few of these available for sale. MSRP was $449. A surge protector, power center, and line conditioner. Has 8 rear panel sockets, 2880 Joule surge protection, and 12 volt trigger output. The Powerlight also features bright LED lights inside of pull out tubes that illuminate your system.
The Cinepro 2400 also features the following:
-Full 52db line conditioning
-Full 20 amp capable - 2400 watts
-LED lighting with dimming feature
-Accurate front panel voltage meter
-Surge status monitor
This is an original Eric Abraham Cinepro product. Eric Abraham built impressive amplifiers that got rave reviews in various home theater magazines and websites. After his unfortunate and sudden passing in 2001, Cinepro's backstock and his personal stereo equipment went to his family. The equipment has been stored in a temperature controlled storage facility for the past 11 years, and it's time to let it go to homes where they will be enjoyed. I have lots of other pieces including amplifiers, speakers, and various other audio supplies. If you have any interest in those, please feel free to inquire and I can provide you with a list.
Buyer pays shipping. Paypal only, willing to ship Fed Ex or USPS. Thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks