Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Pocahontas and Pocahontas II Blu-ray available for preorder on Amazon

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 42,996 posts

Posted June 01 2012 - 04:26 PM

Posted Image

http://www.amazon.co...8596681&sr=8-15

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   jim_falconer

jim_falconer

Supporting Actor

• 536 posts

Posted June 02 2012 - 06:43 AM

Pocahontas is one of Disney's finest films.  The story, music, and animation was all first rate.  That said, Pocahontas II is Disney at it's money-grabbing worst.  The film's animation looks worst than what you'd see on Saturday morning cartoons, and story has you nodding off halfway thru.  This was certainly one of the films, that promoted Steve Jobs to start his campaign of stopping these horribly made DTV sequels.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   KPmusmag

KPmusmag

Second Unit

• 408 posts
  • LocationHenderson, NV

Posted June 02 2012 - 08:07 AM

I hope this doesn't mean they are going to bundle Aladdin with all of its numerous sequels. Speaking of Aladdin - where is it on blu-ray?

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 15,135 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted June 02 2012 - 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPmusmag /t/321182/pocahontas-and-pocahontas-ii-blu-ray-available-for-preorder-on-amazon#post_3933685 I hope this doesn't mean they are going to bundle Aladdin with all of its numerous sequels. Speaking of Aladdin - where is it on blu-ray?
I'm sure Aladdin will be a Diamond release.  I think its great that Disney is starting to really crank out their animated releases.  Cinderella, Pete's Dragon (hybrid), Pocahontis, Nemo, Treasure Planet, and Aristocats.  It will be a solid year for them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users