-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

60GB PS3 in need of repair + 79 PS1 and PS2 games + accessories, $400 (reduced!), South Florida pickup

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Lead Actor

• 9,412 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted March 16 2011 - 04:34 AM

The console is experiencing internal hardware failure but is otherwise clean and undamaged. Sony will send you a prepaid shipping container and for $129 plus tax will repair the unit or replace it with a refurbed 60GB. (Note: Do not try "reflow" or any other repairs on a PS3 other than sending it to Sony. Those repairs are only temporary! Sony will replace the motherboard or the entire console as needed and will give you a 90-day warranty.)

This is the old version that has PS1 and PS2 hardware emulation, memory card slots, 4 USB ports, and SACD compatibility. It includes the power cable and composite AV cable but no controller. Also included are a PS2 Eye Toy and a GunCon 2. I think I have a PS2 DDR mat or two; if I can find them I'll include them. The console has never been opened, aside from the hard drive bay, and the warranty sticker has not been removed.

The 26 PS1 and 53 PS2 games, plus a few Jampack and magazine demo discs, are all in their original packaging with manuals, except for King of Route 66 in a generic box with no book, and Onimusha and Bionicle Heroes in original boxes with no books. A handful were purchased used from Blockbuster and are in Blockbuster cases, with original box artwork and manuals included. Some are still in the original shrink! THEY ARE ALL LEGIT US DISCS -- NO BOOTLEGS. If you sell them off individually, you could get over $1000.

The more desirable titles include:

PS1: Brave Fencer Musashi, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Elemental Gearbolt, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy Tactics, Hogs of War, Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Collector's Edition, Parappa the Rapper, Parasite Eve, Resident Evil, Vagrant Story, Wild Arms, Xenogears, Metal Gear Solid with Bleemcast that lets you play it on a Dreamcast with better graphics.

PS2: Eye Toy Kinetic including the special lens for the Eye Toy, Ico, Ring of Red, Silent Hill 3 with soundtrack, War of the Monsters, Katamari Damacy, Guitar Hero I and II but no guitar, Karaoke Revolution Party, Karaoke Revolution: American Idol, Karaoke Revolution: American Idol Encore.

The rest of the PS1 games: Panzer Front, Dance Dance Revolution: Konamix, Incredible Crisis, Soviet Strike, Colony Wars, Syphon Filter, Shipwreckers, Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV, Battlestations, Point Blank 2.

The rest of the PS2 games: Monster Jam, Wipeout Fusion, Rygar, Twisted Metal: Black, R-Type: Final, Rumble Racing, ATV Offroad Fury 2, Star Wars Jedi Starfighter, Star Wars Starfighter, NHL 2001, MVP Baseball 2005, Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge, Super Trucks Racing, Midway Arcade Treasures 3, Grand Theft Auto III, King of Route 66, Onimusha, Sky Odyssey, Robotech: Battlecry, Fantavision, Socom: US Navy Seals, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Bionicle Heroes, Mad Maestro, Micro Machines V4, Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires, Dynasty Warriors 3, Buzz Junior: Robo Jam, Maximo, Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Challenge, Gauntlet: Dark Legacy, Blowout, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, SpyHunter, Star Trek: Conquest, Super Pickups, Disney Pixar Cars, Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies, Smuggler's Run, Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII.

Also included are the following strategy guides: Lunar Silver Star Story, Wild Arms, GTA III, Final Fantasy Companion which covers V, VI, VII and VIII, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy Tactics, Twisted Metal: Black.

You get these guides too, but not the games: Zone of the Enders, Tekken 3 arcade, and Shenmue for Dreamcast.

I also have a stack of old EGM and PS magazines that you're welcome to if you want them

"How wonderful it will be to have a leader unburdened by the twin horrors of knowledge and experience." -- Mr. Wick

#2 of 3 Tidus4756

Tidus4756

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted May 06 2012 - 05:40 AM

Yo, I'm Toren. I'm from Delray and I'll take this if you're still offering.

#3 of 3 Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Lead Actor

• 9,412 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted May 09 2012 - 12:54 AM

Hi, Toren. I eventually traded it back to Sony for a 120GB and traded in most of the games at Gorilla in Wellington. I still have a handful of the games (including Silent Hill 3) if anyone's interested. Welcome to the Forum! Hope you find a system.
"How wonderful it will be to have a leader unburdened by the twin horrors of knowledge and experience." -- Mr. Wick