Photo

Klipsch KT-LCR; Sansui TU S77x; Sansui Model 2000; Pioneer SA 6700. All must go!!!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 NickSI

NickSI

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted January 20 2011 - 03:44 PM

Hello all,

(edit Price Reduction!!!!!)

I like many here have accumulated too many audio devices that I do not use in my life.  So I am thinning the herd, but do not think that I am only picking off the weak and sick.

(edit) I would prefer if someone local could come and pick it up and pay me that way rather than PayPal.

Klipsch KT-LCR (one) THIS IS NOT A PAIR!  The speaker is in kinda rough shape, when I acquired it, it had been stripped of its black paint and refinished rather poorly.  the grill is torn and one of the woofer surrounds has a little tear in it.  It sounds... well like a Klipsch should.  Clear and precise.  As it is a little bit of a fixer upper I will sell it for $85 75+ Shipping

Sansui Model 2000  This monster is in beautiful shape.  Walnut case is in great condition.  When I first got it I had to replace some transistors, very simple just unscrew in the back and swap.  I believe one of the bulbs on the tuner is out.  But the other two bulbs are still bright.  Everything works to my knowledge, I just took it out of my main system about a week ago and everything was great.  Will sell for $150 125+shipping

Sansui TU S77x  This description will be short because this item is as close to perfect as I have seen in an used item.  Will sell for $40+Shipping

$OLD Pioneer SA6700  This guy is a great unit. Perfect for a bedroom system or a dorm room as it is smaller than most and has plenty of power 30W.  It is also more beautiful than most.  I with the help of an expert wood worker pulled off the fake vinyl and replaced it with Figured Birds-Eye Maple.  It runs strong with no static in the pots.  One of the VU meters has a bulb out.  Will sell for $OLD+shipping

Sony CDP-215  Works well minor wear and mostly just finger grease.  Lightly used.  Will sell for $25+Shipping

(I will upload pictures tomorrow I hope.)  Pictures uploaded.  The order is the Pioneer Amp, Sansui Tuner, Sony CD, Sansui Reciever, lots of pictures of the Klipsch Speaker

Payment will be PayPal.

I wont look up shipping for you unless you purchase.  My Zip is 14527.

For those who might be in the area I am in Penn Yan NY

If something is not as described I will pay to have it shipped back to me

Ciao

(if there is a $200 reciever or integrated amp in your basement collecting dust or even in your living room collecting dust lemme know ill take it off your hands)

#2 of 2 campipilot

campipilot

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted April 11 2011 - 06:05 PM

I am interested in the sansui tuner....please give me a call or send an email

Curtis 775 722 6342

campipilot@aol.com

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users