Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

LG Owners: 32LE5300

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 XC4RRiED

XC4RRiED

Extra

• 15 posts

Posted December 28 2010 - 03:26 PM

I own a lg 32le5300 I realize lg TVs have a huge amount of different display settings including a game mode but they also have expert settings. Just wondering how you all set yours up to the best picture with the least amount of delays or lag.

#2 of 5 Jim Mcc

Jim Mcc

Producer

• 3,710 posts
  • LocationOconomowoc, WI.

Posted December 28 2010 - 05:59 PM

There's nothing you can do to change delays or lag. Get yourself a calibration disc and set your contrast, brightness, color, tint and sharpness. The new Disney WOW disc is popular, has good reviews, and is easy to use.

#3 of 5 GeorgeAB

GeorgeAB

Second Unit

• 467 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted December 29 2010 - 02:46 PM

There are external devices available to digitally correct audio lag, also called lip sync error.

Best regards and beautiful pictures,

Alan Brown, President

CinemaQuest, Inc.

A Lion AV Consultants Affiliate

"Advancing the art and science of electronic imaging"

#4 of 5 heartsniper27

heartsniper27

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted February 24 2011 - 09:29 AM

Delay or lag issues is a hardware issue which means it is built with the tv not software thing where you can adjust or modify settings. when you have a tv with 120hz rather than 60hz then it would perform better in terms of that!

Originally Posted by XC4RRiED 

I own a lg 32le5300 I realize lg TVs have a huge amount of different display settings including a game mode but they also have expert settings. Just wondering how you all set yours up to the best picture with the least amount of delays or lag.

#5 of 5 XC4RRiED

XC4RRiED

Extra

• 15 posts

Posted February 25 2011 - 09:13 AM

Delay or lag issues is a hardware issue which means it is built with the tv not software thing where you can adjust or modify settings. when you have a tv with 120hz rather than 60hz then it would perform better in terms of that!

My tv has 120hz and a 2.4 ms response time so thats not the problem. And you cant say tv settings dont matter because when i change it from cinema setting to game settings almost all of the lag is cut out. Also they wouldnt jave the geek squad at best buy to come to tour house and change all the settings to make it the best picture for tour gaming environment. So tv settings di matter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users