What's new

Hanna-Barbera's Pac-Man on DVD from Warner Home Video (1 Viewer)

happyfa5

Grip
Real Name
Jim
I know that there is no plans at this time for a DVD release of the animated Hanna-Barbera series Pac-Man but the show was and is still pretty great next to the original Namco video game and it has our favorite characters in it. We are always loyal hanna-barbera and pac-man fans and will always will be. So will you guys be looking forward to it if we hear anything official from Warner Brothers?

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
There are A LOT of Hanna-Barbera Cartoons I'd like to see released on DVD.

These include:

The Adventures of Gulliver

The Adventures of Huck Finn

Devlin

The Fantastic Four (1966)

The Funky Phantom

The Herculoids

Josie and the Pussycats in Outer Space

Mighty Mightor

Sampson and Goliath

Sealab 2020

The Space Kiddettes

I'm sure all of you out there have picks as well. I feel sorry for today's Kids. Most of todays Kid's Shows (IMO) Don't hold a candle to these Classics!

Randy*S

Second Unit
Real Name
Randy
Yeah! It'd be great to have this show on DVD!
WB could at least put "Christmas comes to Pac-Land" or the halloween special out. Or make it available in the Warner Archives like they did for "Yogi's First Christmas".

I wish Warner would consider releasing these shows either way!

I feel sorry for the kids today too. And now Boomerang has started to run all that cartoon network stuff. It's is suppose to be for classic cartoons not that CN garbage.

Mr. Papagiorgio

Stunt Coordinator
I was the one that asked the question about it in the chat, so yeah, I'd really like to see the show and its specials on DVD. Video game cartoons tend to sell better than the average cartoon and Pac-Man is pretty iconic, so I'm surprised they haven't released it yet.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
i think WB is still testing the market with their saturday morning cartoons. I am very surprise they did not include packman on 1980s set.

I am looking for more of the 1970s cartoons, but, based on my question and answer the feeling i got was they want people to buy 1960s/1970s/1980s cartoon volumes. WB appears to be using this as a gauge.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Originally Posted by younger1968 /forum/thread/299849/hanna-barbera-s-pac-man-on-dvd-from-warner-home-video#post_3682363

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Bah! Misleading Subject Header is misleading - I though we had an announcement! (Question marks are your friend, by the way)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks