Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: BenQ W5000 DLP Projector w/Mack Extended warranty (includes 2 free lamps)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Ron Boster

Ron Boster

Screenwriter

• 1,151 posts

Posted May 04 2009 - 08:06 AM

For sale is my BenQ W5000 DLP projector. If you are viewing this, you probably already know what a great projector this is. Here's BenQ's site details:

BenQ USA - Consumer Electronics

Here's the AVS master thread on the W5000

BenQ W 5000 little Test - AVS Forum

I purchased this new a year ago from Projector People. At the sametime, I purchased an extended Mack warranty through Tape Works Texas. The projector warranty is for 4 years and the bulb warranty is for 3 years. The great thing about lamp warranty is it includes two new lamps at anytime needed....that's a value $600-$700 value! I have all the paperwork for the warranty (it's transferable) and the Projector People receipt.

BenQ has raise their prices for their refurbs to $1,699 (but don't have the warranty extension and free lamps). Bottomline, I think it's priced to sell at $1,299 + $35 for shipping and insurance.

Let me know if you have any questions? As far as payment, I would prefer to be paid via paypal e-check. Once the check clears, I will ship the next day. Or, a US Postal money order would work too.

Thanks for looking

Ron

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Ron Boster

Ron Boster

Screenwriter

• 1,151 posts

Posted May 05 2009 - 03:16 PM

Sold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users