Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Where is the rest of The Bernie Mac Show?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   samuelRo

samuelRo

Auditioning

• 6 posts

Posted February 14 2009 - 03:00 PM

Why, Oh Why won't FOX release the rest of this show on DVD? It is hands down one of the greatest sitcoms of all time. It's been almost three years since the show ended. It's time to bring out the rest of the series ASAP! You'd think Bernie Mac's untimely death would have reminded FOX about what a brilliant show this was. I'm tired of filling my DVR with the reruns shown on TV!

Who agrees with me?

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   nikkif99uk

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor

• 984 posts

Posted February 14 2009 - 05:01 PM

I really want the rest of this on DVD too

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   TV_Fan

TV_Fan

Second Unit

• 295 posts

Posted February 14 2009 - 05:14 PM

It was a great show but one that probably didn't sell that well. Wal Mart had the season one sets on sale for $9.99. That's even lower than usual price there of $13.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Keith Plucker

Keith Plucker

Screenwriter

• 1,049 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted February 29 2012 - 11:41 AM

Okay, so yes, this thread is from 2009 but I recently discovered the Bernie Mac Show on Netflix and absolutely love it. I would buy season sets on DVD in a heartbeat if they all were available. Any new news on these ever coming out on DVD?

-Keith

As far as I'm concerned, it's a damned shame that a field as potentially dynamic and vital as journalism should be overrun with dullards, bums, and hacks, hag-ridden with myopia, apathy, and complacence, and generally stuck in a bog of stagnant mediocrity. - Hunter S. Thompson, 1958, from cover letter he wrote for a newspaper job.