Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Batman Begins Teaser Trailer & Final Trailer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   wolfman8796

wolfman8796

Auditioning

• 8 posts

Posted December 01 2008 - 11:49 AM

I have been unable to find the teaser trailer and the final trailer for batman begins on any dvds, especially dvds owned by Warner Bros., I own the batman begins dvd, but that only comes with the first trailer...So does anyone know which dvd has the teaser trailer and the final trailer for batman begins??

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Ocean Phoenix

Ocean Phoenix

Supporting Actor

• 591 posts

Posted December 04 2008 - 05:00 AM

I believe the teaser can be found on one of the discs of "Batman: The Animated Series" Volume 3. Not sure about where to find the final trailer, though.

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Josh Steinberg

Josh Steinberg

Screenwriter

• 2,773 posts

Posted December 04 2008 - 06:22 AM

Did you check iTunes? I believe I got my copy from there, as they have a nice library of free trailers at: Apple - Movie Trailers

Not as good as having them on an official DVD, of course, but better than nothing. These days if there's a good trailer I really like, I download and save the HD version from Apple because there's just no guarantee that it'll end up as a bonus feature on the DVD.

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   wolfman8796

wolfman8796

Auditioning

• 8 posts

Posted December 04 2008 - 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean Phoenix
I believe the teaser can be found on one of the discs of "Batman: The Animated Series" Volume 3. Not sure about where to find the final trailer, though.

thanks for the help its hard to find any information on this..

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   wolfman8796

wolfman8796

Auditioning

• 8 posts

Posted December 04 2008 - 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Steinberg
Did you check iTunes? I believe I got my copy from there, as they have a nice library of free trailers at: Apple - Movie Trailers

Not as good as having them on an official DVD, of course, but better than nothing. These days if there's a good trailer I really like, I download and save the HD version from Apple because there's just no guarantee that it'll end up as a bonus feature on the DVD.

thanks for the help its hard to find any information on this..

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Paul D G

Paul D G

Screenwriter

• 1,627 posts

Posted December 09 2008 - 08:20 PM

Movie-List - Batman Begins Trailer Page

Teaser, Trailer a & 2, International trailer, 10 min Smallville Preview (eh?), 11 tv spots, and the Superbowl spot. All in high res, except the tv spots

Forum Nav Content I Follow