What's new

FS: Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains the Same HD-DVD (1 Viewer)

JoseEduardo

Second Unit
Hi Folks,

For sale is a copy of the Led Zeppelin The Song Remains the Same HD-DVD.
Only watched it once is basically brand new, as you may be aware of, it has a Dolby TrueHD, here are the details:

Eng Screen Formats Enhanced Widescreen for 16x9 TV Subtitle LanguagesEng/Fre/Spa/Italian/Ger/Por Additional FeaturesFor the first time: 2 never-before-released performances - Celebration Day (Cutting Copy) and Over The Hills And Far Away Plus Misty Mountain Hop and The Ocean Vintage TV footage: Led Zeppelin robbed during the '73 NYC concerts Robert Plant BBC interview and 1973 Tampa news report Soundtrack remixed and remastered from the original master tracks and presented in Dolby TrueHD 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2.0 track stereo Radio profile spotlight by Cameron Crowe (1976) Original film trailer

Will sell for $19 shipped anywhere in the continental USA, payment via Paypal, [email protected]
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and also to review my ebay feedback, username "Soycrema"
Thanks!

Jose

mike caronia

Second Unit
Jose, if this is still available, hit me with a PM and I'll paypal the money later this afternoon.
I'd really like to see and hear this on HD DVD.
thanks,
michael c.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks