-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Just damn......this is funny and messed up at the same time.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 of 8 Chris Maynard

Chris Maynard

Supporting Actor

• 645 posts

Posted October 30 2007 - 03:54 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image
I did nothing...I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be..

#2 of 8 Rob Gardiner

Rob Gardiner

Screenwriter

• 2,950 posts

Posted October 31 2007 - 04:10 AM

File under: "You-might-be-a-Wookiee-if..."

If you ever wondered why Luke and Leia never got married...

...you might be a Wookiee. Posted Image

#3 of 8 Jerome Grate

Jerome Grate

Screenwriter

• 2,933 posts

Posted October 31 2007 - 05:54 AM

Love the movie, but the picture does make me cringe. Wonder why Lucas didn't address that problem.
Listen Up People.., Rack Em and Pack Em.., We're Phantoms in 15.

#4 of 8 Darren Gross

Darren Gross

Second Unit

• 495 posts

Posted November 01 2007 - 10:49 AM

Because he clearly didn't have their relationship worked out until he wrote film 3...

#5 of 8 SVTStingRay

SVTStingRay

Stunt Coordinator

• 100 posts

Posted November 01 2007 - 03:56 PM

u mean 6 hehe

#6 of 8 Darren Gross

Darren Gross

Second Unit

• 495 posts

Posted November 02 2007 - 10:57 AM

D'oh!

#7 of 8 Brandon Conway

Brandon Conway

Lead Actor

• 7,122 posts
  • LocationNorth Hollywood, CA

Posted November 02 2007 - 12:55 PM

I never understood how this was a problem with the films. The characters didn't know they were siblings, and once they did there was not a single romantic element to their relationship.

"And now the reprimand, from an American critic. He reproaches me for using film as a sacred & lasting medium, like a painting or a book. He does not believe that filmmaking is an inferior art, but he believes, and quite rightly, that a reel goes quickly, that the public are looking above all for relaxation, that film is fragile and that it is pretentious to express the power of one's soul by such ephemeral and delicate means, that Charlie Chaplin's or Buster Keaton's first films can only be seen on very rare and badly spoiled prints. I add that the cinema is making daily progress and that eventually films that we consider marvelous today will soon be forgotten because of new dimensions & colour. This is true. But for 4 weeks this film [The Blood of a Poet] has been shown to audiences that have been so attentive, so eager & so warm, that I wonder after all there is not an anonymous public who are looking for more than relaxation in the cinema." - Jean Cocteau, 1932

#8 of 8 Jeff_CusBlues

Jeff_CusBlues

Supporting Actor

• 605 posts

Posted November 03 2007 - 12:01 AM

It's no different than quoting somebody out of context. If you know the plot (and I think most everyone does) it's ok. I did laugh though.