What's new

Is Saturday Night Fever (HD DVD) really going to be released on 9/18/07? (1 Viewer)

Paul Hillenbrand

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul Hillenbrand

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Just got into Denver for CEDIA, and I think Paramount is around. I'll try to catch up with them in the next few days and find out.

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member
Funny. I was just coming in here especially to ask this question. Thanks for following up with Paramount on this Adam.

ReggieW

Screenwriter
If possible Adam,

Please inquire about the Transformers audio (lack of lossless) as well. This has obviously got a lot of enthusiasts around here upset, so I'm sure we all would appreciate a comment from them on this issue.

Thanks

Paul Hillenbrand

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul Hillenbrand
Only nine more days until it is to be released:rolleyes:and still no sign of being able to pre-order Saturday Night Fever (HD DVD) on the net?

Paul

PatWahlquist

Supporting Actor
And no screeners from Paramount for review. They're always a good two weeks ahead, for instance, I got "Next" last week and its street date is 9/25.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
The only version of SNF I want is one that includes both the original R and PG rated versions via seamless branching. While the PG version may be regarded as a red-headed stepchild by some, it represents an intersting approach to the marketing of this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks