Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Would really like Sony to finish Charlie's Angels & T.J. Hooker

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Dan*T

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

• 525 posts

Posted March 25 2007 - 03:33 PM

There are only a few shows in my collection which are hanging in uncertainty right now. Two of which from Sony are Charlie's Angels & T.J. Hooker. Being a fan of all the classics from Spelling, I really hope that they haven't been ditched, hopefully just put on the backburner like Mad About You was.
Anyone else out there waiting for these two?
Dan T.

#2 of 5 Aryn Leroux

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter

• 1,516 posts

Posted March 25 2007 - 04:11 PM

I actually just picked up the Charlie's Angels sets last week. I found them on sale at best buy for $19.99 so i couldn't pass them up. I definately want more tj hooker especially season 3. If i enjoy the angels sets i will be in for the last two seasons. So far so good!!!!! Money Well Spent!!!

#3 of 5 JeffO

JeffO

Stunt Coordinator

• 143 posts

Posted March 26 2007 - 12:46 AM

Dan and Aryn, we definitely need more of these shows, especially T.J. Hooker. I never saw season 5, when it went late night. I'm especially interested in how the Stacy/Corrigan romance was handled.
TV DVDs wanted: TJ Hooker (seasons 3-5), The Fall Guy (Seasons 2-5), Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Father Dowling Mysteries, Queen of Swords, Smurfs, and Charlemagne (1994 TV miniseries)

#4 of 5 Regulus

Regulus

Screenwriter

• 2,185 posts

Posted March 26 2007 - 02:23 AM

Being the Owner of Seasons 1-3 of Charlie's Angels and Highway to Heaven I'd like to see both of those series completed.

DVD Collection Inventory: TV Episodes - 33,619( 727 Series ) :biggrin: Movies - 2,363   :B)  Serial Chapters - 1,102 :B)

#5 of 5 Firebee

Firebee

Supporting Actor

• 759 posts

Posted March 30 2007 - 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffO
Dan and Aryn, we definitely need more of these shows, especially T.J. Hooker. I never saw season 5, when it went late night. I'm especially interested in how the Stacy/Corrigan romance was handled.

Dan, Aryn and Jeff: Couldn't agree more. We need both ``Charlie's Angels'' and ``T.J. Hooker'' completed.

I also have not enough time to watch all of these DVDS:

http://www.invelos.c....aspx/fire26bee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users