Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Would really like Sony to finish Charlie's Angels & T.J. Hooker

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Dan*T

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

• 534 posts

Posted March 25 2007 - 03:33 PM

There are only a few shows in my collection which are hanging in uncertainty right now. Two of which from Sony are Charlie's Angels & T.J. Hooker. Being a fan of all the classics from Spelling, I really hope that they haven't been ditched, hopefully just put on the backburner like Mad About You was.
Anyone else out there waiting for these two?
Dan T.

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Aryn Leroux

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter

• 1,516 posts

Posted March 25 2007 - 04:11 PM

I actually just picked up the Charlie's Angels sets last week. I found them on sale at best buy for $19.99 so i couldn't pass them up. I definately want more tj hooker especially season 3. If i enjoy the angels sets i will be in for the last two seasons. So far so good!!!!! Money Well Spent!!!

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   JeffO

JeffO

Stunt Coordinator

• 143 posts

Posted March 26 2007 - 12:46 AM

Dan and Aryn, we definitely need more of these shows, especially T.J. Hooker. I never saw season 5, when it went late night. I'm especially interested in how the Stacy/Corrigan romance was handled.
TV DVDs wanted: TJ Hooker (seasons 3-5), The Fall Guy (Seasons 2-5), Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Father Dowling Mysteries, Queen of Swords, Smurfs, and Charlemagne (1994 TV miniseries)

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Regulus

Regulus

Screenwriter

• 2,290 posts

Posted March 26 2007 - 02:23 AM

Being the Owner of Seasons 1-3 of Charlie's Angels and Highway to Heaven I'd like to see both of those series completed.

DVD Collection Inventory: TV Episodes - 38,106 :biggrin: ( 817 Series ) :biggrin: Movies - 2,426  :biggrin: Serial Chapters - 1,201 :B)

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Firebee

Firebee

Supporting Actor

• 759 posts

Posted March 30 2007 - 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffO
Dan and Aryn, we definitely need more of these shows, especially T.J. Hooker. I never saw season 5, when it went late night. I'm especially interested in how the Stacy/Corrigan romance was handled.

Dan, Aryn and Jeff: Couldn't agree more. We need both ``Charlie's Angels'' and ``T.J. Hooker'' completed.

I also have not enough time to watch all of these DVDS:

http://www.invelos.c....aspx/fire26bee