Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Celtic Woman A New Journey Live at Slane Castle DVD

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Karl_Luph

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor

• 974 posts

Posted February 01 2007 - 09:33 AM

DVD was released 1-30-07 Saw this on PBS back in December and preordered it,just got it in yesterday. If you've never checked Celtic Woman out,this is an AMAZING dvd,I give it an 11. Everything about this concert is stunningly beautiful.The women,their voices,the music,choir,choreography,production,lighting,plus the backdrop is a real castle. This is a world class production folks, be prepared to be touched.

#2 of 5 WilliamG

WilliamG

Supporting Actor

• 512 posts

Posted February 03 2007 - 08:36 AM

Haven't picked up the new DVD yet, but if you get a chance to see Celtic Woman LIVE, do it! Yes, the tickets are high because of PBS using this as a fundraiser, but these women are FANTASTIC! I bought tickets for my wife and I last year for her birthday when they were in Little Rock, and we were blown away. Posted Image

Can't wait for this new disc!

#3 of 5 JackKay

JackKay

Second Unit

• 461 posts

Posted February 03 2007 - 01:55 PM

Just saw it tonight, WOW!!!!

here is a link to their North America tour dates:

http://www.celticwom....on=187&id=tour
"I believe in censorship. After all, I made a fortune out of it." -Mae West

#4 of 5 Karl_Luph

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor

• 974 posts

Posted February 09 2007 - 06:52 AM

I hope they add Houston to their concert listPosted Image

#5 of 5 Karl_Luph

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor

• 974 posts

Posted February 24 2007 - 01:31 PM

I've never been one to want to watch a dvd again and again,but this one is so well done,I enjoy it every time I play it. Decided to go ahead and buy their other dvd titled Celtic Woman, AWESOME also!