Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Netflix Shipping Facilities?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Producer

• 4,969 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted September 21 2006 - 10:09 AM

I just joined netflix and saw that the return mailer is addressed to a Little Rock address. I live near LR, so that's ideal, but I find it hard to believe one of the smaller populated states has its own Netflix Shipping Facility.

Does Netflix have that many?
Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#2 of 3 Will_B

Will_B

Producer

• 4,733 posts

Posted September 24 2006 - 12:30 PM

An outdated list appears on this map:

http://www.jonabad.c...tflixnation.jpg

And a slightly more up to date list appears in this, er, list:

http://www.listology....report=centers
"Scientists are saying the future is going to be far more futuristic than they originally predicted." -Krysta Now

#3 of 3 Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Producer

• 4,969 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted September 24 2006 - 12:34 PM

Thanks, Will. I had no idea there were that many.
Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend