What's new

FALCON CREST Updates For Fans (1 Viewer)

tom_tagliente

Stunt Coordinator
I wrote a few months ago that FALCON CREST was mentioned for release in 2007, although the WB chat last month was not ready to reveal it yet. I hope this post will remain intact because let me tell all of you fellow FALCON CREST fans now, THIS IS NOT a DVD release update as it is more an update of castmembers from the classic series.

In my first post a few months ago regarding the 2007 release on DVD, someone asked what Jane Wyman was up to these days and someone replied she only comes out when she's attending someone else's funeral.

Contrary to that comment, it was not entirely accurate. Jane Wyman lives in Palm Springs, California and is still very active with the Arthritis Foundation. She also enjoys painting in her retirement. She no longer makes public appearances professionally, but still remains in contact with ex-FALCON CREST cast members.

She is friends with Abby Dalton (Julia Cumson) and from what I've read, still talks to Lorenzo Lamas (Lance Cumson), as well as David Selby (Richard Channing) and Susan Sullivan (Maggie Gioberti Channing).

Jane turned 92 on January 4, 2006, and although she is retired, still enjoys life.

For updates, falconcrest.org has a lot of information. I read this article about Jane Wyman after the death of Ronald Reagan (her ex-husband) in 2004 in a magazine, although I can't recall which one. They made their peace before his death as they were not on speaking terms when she was on FALCON CREST.

SIDE NOTES: The series FALCON CREST lasted one year longer than Ronald Regan's presidency. We all knew Angela Channing would last longer ruling her empire than the Gipper did ruling the country. LOL

Also, ROBERT DONNER who played Dan Fixx's father Tucker Fixx, died earlier this month from an anyeurism (sp?). He was 73.

CLIFF ROBERTSON 81, who played Dr. Michael Ranson in the 3rd season, will be inducted into the Aviation Hall of Fame later this year for his humanitarianism helping other countries receive food and medicine during the war. He can be seen in next year's SPIDERMAN 3, as Uncle Ben. He is filming in New York City this month.

JonathanBB

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the update. I was the one who asked about Jane Wyman and what she was up too, thanks for the response. Hopefully the DVD will be out in 2007!

Brandon_D

Stunt Coordinator
I know she is probably not up to it, but wouldn't it be great if Jane Wyman recorded a few commentaries for the Falcon Crest DVD's. To have her insights would be an FC fan's dream!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks