What's new

Artie Roast (1 Viewer)

Brent T

Second Unit
What a fantastic show tonight. I can honestly say that The Stern Show has never been better. I wont say too much because it will be playing tomorrow am, just please dont miss it !!!

Sirius /Stern/NFL/Commerical Free Music for 43 cents a day ?? Its a no brainer.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I was laughing so hard throughout with very few breaks. And then Colin Quin came up near the end and DESTROYED. Maybe one of the funniest sets I have ever heard.

Tim_Stack

Second Unit
I gotta hear the whole thing when I get home. Sal was killer! "The only vegetable you ever loved was your dad!" That was a great line. Now, if he'd cut out the sick stunts he'd be a genious.

Ernie Estrella

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ernie
Listening to the Replay this morning...

Sal killed.
Yucko was consistently funny throughout. Recovered great from Carver Roast.
Lampinelli was solid as well.
Quinn and DePaulo were epic.
And Shuli always seems to have a solid couple of liners.

Mariann just sucks. She is a c*#$. Telling Beth to stay at home, and giving Artie life advice. She deserves to be ridiculed. I will say that she's cuter than what you think though when you match the face with the name/voice

Crackhead is great, but he probably should have sat this one out.

Richard was just blitzed to all hell.

Dice BOMBED. Can he go in hiding forever now? Suck ass.

Now we have the great giant wrap-up show...

dailW

Stunt Coordinator
going in i was just looking forward to artie riping on people then it was hearing levy talking , eric the actor demanding , jeff the drunk , the roast, richard getting wasted. not one boring moment.i did notice the difference between a good comic and a great comic.sals funny but nowhere as good at roasting as Colin Quinn.just think if that was on old radio , it would be much better.(:

William F

Auditioning
Real Name
William Fogarty
Just think what those listeners at XM lost out on. Those assholes have to listen
to those losers O@A.:thumbsdown:

dailW

Stunt Coordinator
the artie roast is on demand now the behind the scenes stuff of richard christy is hillarious. o&a do suck if their fans could hear the artie roast they would swich over right now.

dailW

Stunt Coordinator
its an opinion its how i feel. some o&a fans feel that howard sucks and that their show is better

Billy Fogerty

Stunt Coordinator
I agree with dailW, and William. I remember when O&A were on WNEW here in NY. Talk about immature. They were so jealous of Howard. The move they made to free radio shows how despirate they still are. How can you be uncensored ? Why would anyone want to pay if they can hear for free? O&A really are losers. :thumbsdown: Again,my opinion.

Billy Fogerty

Stunt Coordinator
I agree with dailW, and William. I remember when O&A were on WNEW here in NY. Talk about immature. They were so jealous of Howard. The move they made to free radio shows how desperate they still are. How can you be uncensored ? Why would anyone want to pay if they can hear for free? O&A really are losers. :thumbsdown: Again,my opinion.

Billy Fogerty

Stunt Coordinator
I agree with dailW, and William. I remember when O&A were on WNEW here in NY. Talk about immature. They were so jealous of Howard. The move they made to free radio shows how desperate they still are. How can you be uncensored ? Why would anyone want to pay if they can hear for free? O&A really are losers. :thumbsdown: Again,my opinion.

TedT

Second Unit
Get Howard TV. The roast was NOTHING compared to what was going on behind the scenes!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks