What's new

Made-For-TV Movies on DVD (1 Viewer)

Jon Baker

Second Unit
So many I remember from the 70's I'd love to own on DVD - "Bad Ronald", "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark", "Cage Without a Key", "Dawn, Portrait of a Teenage Runaway", "When Michael Calls", "Hey, I'm Alive".

I know quite a few have been released - "Gargoyles", "Born Innocent", "Trilogy of Terror". This needs to continue.

I'm surprised "Rich Man, Poor Man" hasn't hit DVD yet.

Remember this?:

http://dt.prohosting.com/70s/adulttv/abcmovie.au

http://dt2.prohosting.com/70s/video/abcmovie.avi

Claude North

Second Unit
"When Michael Calls" was released on DVD. However, it was retitled "Shattered Silence" and the picture quality is quite poor. Netflix carries it.

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
I'd love to see the TV movies "The Screaming Woman" (1972), "The Chill Factor" (aka "A Cold Night's Death"/1973), "Amber Waves" (1980), and "Don't Go To Sleep" (1982) on DVD.

Jeffrey Nelson

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeffrey Nelson
WOW. I totally remember the Friday Night Movie schtick. Don't remember the Movie Of The Week clip. Thanks for posting those!!!

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I'd love to see some of the disaster movies they made; The Fire Next Time, Ice, Fire on the Mountain ... there were several made that haven't been released to DVD.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I just ordered a couple made for TV Movies free at Columbia House (Funcash). One I never heard of...

Bay Cove (1987)
(A.K.A. - Bay Coven, Eye of the Demon, Strangers in Town, The Devil of Bay Cove)
Starring:
Pamela Sue Martin (Nancy Drew)
Tim Matheson
Woody Harrelson
When a couple moves to the quiet and peaceful community of Bay Cove, they welcome the town’s centuries old charm. But something dark lurks in the shadows. They discover the townsfolk are member’s of a deadly witch’s coven and are awaiting the reincarnation of their leader!

And I also ordered a TV Show Reunion Movie...

Get Smart Again (1989)
Starring:
Don Adams
Barbara Feldon
Bernie Kopell
The sinister forces of KAOS, the international agency of dastardly foes, have stolen the free world’s number one secret weapon, an incredible weather-altering machine! There is only one man who can help the world now, and he is primed once again to do battle!

I don't remember ever watching either of these back in the lat 80's so it will be interesting to check out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks