-Not Logged In-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

What are the odds on Karen Sisco,, Birds of Prey, & John Doe

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Christi P

Christi P

• 45 posts

Posted April 05 2006 - 04:21 PM

My 'most wanted' list includes Karen Sisco, Birds of Prey & John Doe, as well as the tv show 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith' starring Maria Bello and Scott Bakula. My question is for Gord & Dave - is there any buzz for these shows? Are the studios even considering releasing them? Thanks, Christi

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   DavidofLondon

Stunt Coordinator

• 97 posts

Posted April 06 2006 - 03:47 AM

For reference there's more than one TV show titled Birds of Prey. I'm guessing you're referring to the 13 part US action series. But there's also a British drama series of the same name that's just been released in R2. I'd like to see the US Birds of Prey released too.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   David Podjasek

David Podjasek

• 49 posts

Posted April 06 2006 - 06:09 AM

Yes, count me in for Birds of Prey as well...

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   David_Blackwell

• 1,435 posts

Posted April 07 2006 - 04:24 PM

I think John Doe might have a chance since it is repeating on the Sci-Fi channel and it rated high on a FOX TV on DVD poll years ago.
ENTERLINE MEDIA (entertainment articles and DVD/Movie/TV show reviews)

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Christi P

Christi P

• 45 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 01:21 PM

Also, the guy who starred in John Doe is on Prison Break now, so that might help its chances. Carla Gugino and Maria Bello are getting increasingly famous, so I'm hoping that will help the chances of Karen Sisco and Mr. & Mrs. Smith. I though they would put out Birds of Prey to tie in with the Halle Berry Catwoman movie or Batman Begins. I don't know what the marketing people are thinking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users