Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: Highly regarded Panasonic RP-91 Champagne

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 AngeloEug

AngeloEug

Stunt Coordinator

• 97 posts

Posted January 14 2006 - 07:19 AM

Come an git it!!!
Excellent condition RP-91, low hours, in perfect funtioning condition with flawless face. In all fairness, there are some very "slight" marks on the top of the chassis uncaptured with my macro setting on my dig. cam.

No gouges, no dents etc. just wanted to disclose that the top has very minor wear from components being stacked at one point in it's life.

I'm looking for $180obo with flat $10 shipping anywhere in US.

Willing to split the paypal fees too! I've got great feedback on ebay, a'gon, v'gon and on here as well!

Buy with confidence and feel free to email me directly with any questions as I rarely check pm here.

Local buyers welcome to audition unit in person!

TIA and please take it off my hands, need to make room for a new source.
http://us.a1.yahoofs....YDWyDBbIA6JctL

click here for more
yahoo pics

All orig. box, manual and remote included as well as the factory cables.

#2 of 3 AngeloEug

AngeloEug

Stunt Coordinator

• 97 posts

Posted January 14 2006 - 07:33 AM

Before I forget, this player can play discs that other "higher end" players have issues with. I can throw any Netflix disc in here and not ever worry about hiccups or skipping where I have had issues and even "no read" messages on my other players.

Truly bulletproof!

#3 of 3 Jasen Chandler

Jasen Chandler

Stunt Coordinator

• 91 posts

Posted January 24 2006 - 07:18 AM

$150 shipped?
~JC