What's new

Snapper cases and old 2-Disc Cases - Where Can I Get Them? (1 Viewer)

Nicholas Vargo

Second Unit
Real Name
Nicholas Vargo
I am asking a question that either will be hard to answer or will be very easy to answer, but before I ask, and it's the title of my thread, so if you just want to pass this opening remark and answer it for me simply, go right ahead, but please, I urge your read on because I have to tell what is prompting this question.

When I moved out here from California, my DVD collection was basically sacrificed. Not the discs in general but practically about 60% of the cases they were housed in. I had about 220 DVDs at the time and many of the discs I owned were in snapper cases (i.e.: Most Warner titles through 2004) and the old 2-Disc cases (i.e.: "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back", "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs", "Dogma", "The Abyss", "Independence Day", etc.)

Now my question is simply this. Are there any places that sell empty Snapper cases or old 2-Disc cases? I'm one who doesn't like to compromise what tupe of cases the DVDs were made for and looking to find any way to re-obtain thest types of cases, no matter what the cost. Any replies would be appreciative.

EDIT: Also, on a quick side note, a lot of single keep cases are now being used for 2-disc cases with thise extensions. Are there any ways to find those extensions or any way to find those types of cases. An answer to this question would help me out as well.

Hans M.

Stunt Coordinator
Check out these sites:
http://inetdvd.com/store/cases.asp (NOTE: I ordered from them once and they take forever to ship!)
Try these guys, too (looks like a good place for bulk ordering and they even have those old DVD jewel cases):
http://www.sleevetown.com/dvd-case.shtml
I didn't notice any snapper cases, though. If no one can find those for sale anywhere, maybe you can trim your covers a bit and put them in a clear keepcase, so you can see the reverse side of the cover as well.

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
I have also ordered from Inet DVD several times, and the shipping was always fast for me. But they don't sell snapper cases.

TimG

Second Unit
I am curious what people do with their snappers once they convert to other cases, or put them in a mega-changer, or binder, etc.... I have a bunch from converting to slim-cases. Are you needing the actual case, or just the plastic parts?

TimG

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks