What's new

PSP owners: Sandisk 1GB Memory Stick PRO Duo $99.99 (in stock) (1 Viewer)

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
That seems like a good price.

Have you ordered from Ecost before? I haven't so I checked them out at resellerratings.com and they weren't well reviewed. Can you report back after you receive your memory stick?

Thanks,
Keith

MarkDude

Stunt Coordinator

IIRC, that stick will NOT work in PSP units. You need a memory stick duo or pro duo, but just a memory stick pro will not work. Besides, it's not even in stock. I think I'll spring the extra $5 + S&H to actually be able to get it.

--Mark--

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor

This is my first (and probably last) order with eCost. The problem is not with eCost, but with their choice of shipper, UPS.

Good news (and bad).

Good:
The memory stick arrived at my workplace today and the blister is intact.

Bad:
I've received my fair share of damaged shipping boxes in the past, but the one that arrived today takes the cake. The underside of the box had a gap* (as if someone stepped on it - literally) so huge that packing tape had to be used to prevent the contents (memory stick and packing slip) from falling out. All four sides of the box were crushed. Clearly, this was UPS' fault. I've been highly critical of UPS' service in the past, but today's shipment will leave anyone wondering how or why they're still in business. The lack of professionalism and accountability of their service is simply astounding. :thumbsdown::angry:

MarkDude

Stunt Coordinator
Ken, you are absolutely right. I am amazed at how huge and financially successful UPS is considering their very poor service. I write video game reviews for a website part-time and even though we got good rates with UPS, we stopped using them very quickly. Packages were lost, sent to the wrong addresses, arrived in terrible condition, etc. Your case is not in a class by itself; I'd advise everyone to avoid UPS whenever possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks