What's new

Secondary Hotties (1 Viewer)

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
You know what I'm talking about - babes who are not main characters, or even the best friend/sidekick, but nonetheless burn up the screen/TV/etc. whenever they appear.

Let's give these underappreciated beauties some recognition. I'll start with two:

Kayla Blake, from Sports Night

And Vanessa Marcil, who was gorgeous for the whole 30 seconds she was in The Rock:

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
Women sometimes get the hots for the secondaries watching movies or TV shows, just as guys do.

Sure the star of the movie is a real studmuffin, but sometimes the co-star... Yowza!

One example is 1999's version of The Mummy. Brendan Fraser, in my opinion is a damned fine looking man. But it was Oded Fehr, who played Ardath Bey, that I was really drooling over. In fact, I was not the only female fan to sit up and take notice of him, which is why Stephen Sommers gave him a bigger role in The Mummy Returns.

There were even some "villain groupies" lusting after Arnold Vosloo (sp?), who played the mummy, and I think that may be why he spent most of The Mummy Returns without a shirt.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Mummies eh? Like the binding? Like the tight wrapping, tying it up a bit? Eh? Eh?

*wink, wink*

*nudge, nudge*

Know what I mean? Know what I mean?

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
To tell the truth, there are lots of women I find attractive that usually don't make the "A" list for beauty. Typically, their excellent acting abilities or penchant for expressing themselves in an honest fashion make them very attractive.

A couple of examples would be Selma Blair or Meryl Streep. Not exactly lingerie hotties, but in a lot of ways several notches more attractive than your average bikini clad hardbody/big boobed va-voom type.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Selma Blair was SSSOOoo hot in Hellboy, and Alyson was SSOoo sexy in Buffy and the first American Pie + she's just COOL...IMO

Brent

Laura Preppon as a red head?

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Of course she would be the best buddy.

My nomination in a very secondary part (probably not onscreen for more than a minute or two) is Miss Caswell in All About Eve, played by then unknown Marilyn Monroe.

Simply amazing--you can´t take your eyes off her even though she has almost no lines and the major and secondary characters are such actors as Bette Davis, Anne Baxter, Celeste Holm and George Sanders.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
I thought Marilyn was beautiful before she became famous, some of the pictures when she was a brunnette VAAVAAAvaa voom.

Brent

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Anyone watch that TV show "She Spies"? No, neither do I, but I do tune in for Kristen Miller, who plays a sidekick of Natasha Henstridge.

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
Joe Szott, I would plead my Fifth Amendment rights, in answer to that.

Saynomore!! ;)

A pity I could not add a WAV file of Eric Idle's immortal line.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler

Loved her as Vamp Willow in The Wish and Doppleganger.
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

As far as secondary Hotties; how bout Carisma Carpenter aka: Cordilea.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks