What's new

World Of Warcraft (1 Viewer)

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
Been playing for about a month or so, LOVE IT :)

Anyone one else playing, what server? Name?
I play on Feathermoon, and Proudmoore as member of TOG (the older gamers).

Currently playing on the new server, Sky... something, forgot the name :) Have a Dwarf Priest on there.

Heres a pic of my hunter :)

LDfan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeffrey
These kind of games have always peaked my interest. What is the main attraction with these type of games? I've read stories about people becoming totally absorbed in these games. Is there any way to win or do you just wander around looking for something to kill?

Jeff

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
Haha :)

Jeff,
Think of it as a community where u can do almost anything you want. Whether you want to go kill stuff, chat with friends, make things to sell, spar with your friends to test your skill, or war against the eveil Horde.

Im currently playing a Dwarf Priest. He is also an Tailor and Enchanter.

As i raise my tailoring skills, i can make clothing/armor for the class of characters who cannot wear heavy armor. My tailored clothing also has magical attributes or abilitites to help the wearer.

As an Enchanter, i can enchant weapons and armor to give magical abilities and bonuses such as +5 damage to weapons, or +5 to strength.

You also raise your level as you quest and kill things making you a better warrior, priest, etc.

In the "battle grounds" you fight the evil horde, or if your character is a horde character, you fight the "alliance" for rank.

My level 35 Priest is a Corporal, my 51 Priest is a Master Sergeant. Max level of any character is 60.

BTW, Theres a special going on right now. Pay only $19.99 for the game after rebate. Let me know if ur interested so i can give u the code.

For The Alliance!!!

Mark Leiter

Second Unit
Hey all. My main is "Gertruide" a 47 Night elf Huntrer on the Alleria realm. Been playing about 3 months and its pretty fun. I'm an old everquest player that retired for a few years then picked up WoW this year.

I'd be interested in starting a Horde toon at some point.

Anyway, if anyone plays in the Alleria realm send me a tell sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks