Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

World Of Warcraft

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Henry Carmona

Henry Carmona

• 1,303 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted May 02 2005 - 06:51 AM

Been playing for about a month or so, LOVE IT Posted Image

Anyone one else playing, what server? Name?
I play on Feathermoon, and Proudmoore as member of TOG (the older gamers).

Currently playing on the new server, Sky... something, forgot the name Posted Image Have a Dwarf Priest on there.

Heres a pic of my hunter Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
"Charlie don't surf."

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   PatrickJB

• 19 posts

Posted November 16 2005 - 09:40 AM

On on Terenas. Have a hunter and Mage and also a Rogue on a PvP server. Great game...no?

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   LDfan

Supporting Actor

• 724 posts

Posted November 23 2005 - 05:39 AM

These kind of games have always peaked my interest. What is the main attraction with these type of games? I've read stories about people becoming totally absorbed in these games. Is there any way to win or do you just wander around looking for something to kill? Jeff

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Henry Carmona

Henry Carmona

• 1,303 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted November 23 2005 - 09:40 AM

Haha Posted Image

Think of it as a community where u can do almost anything you want. Whether you want to go kill stuff, chat with friends, make things to sell, spar with your friends to test your skill, or war against the eveil Horde.

Im currently playing a Dwarf Priest. He is also an Tailor and Enchanter.

As i raise my tailoring skills, i can make clothing/armor for the class of characters who cannot wear heavy armor. My tailored clothing also has magical attributes or abilitites to help the wearer.

As an Enchanter, i can enchant weapons and armor to give magical abilities and bonuses such as +5 damage to weapons, or +5 to strength.

You also raise your level as you quest and kill things making you a better warrior, priest, etc.

In the "battle grounds" you fight the evil horde, or if your character is a horde character, you fight the "alliance" for rank.

My level 35 Priest is a Corporal, my 51 Priest is a Master Sergeant. Max level of any character is 60.

BTW, Theres a special going on right now. Pay only $19.99 for the game after rebate. Let me know if ur interested so i can give u the code.

For The Alliance!!!
"Charlie don't surf."

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Mark Leiter

Mark Leiter

Second Unit

• 388 posts

Posted June 08 2007 - 06:36 AM

Hey all. My main is "Gertruide" a 47 Night elf Huntrer on the Alleria realm. Been playing about 3 months and its pretty fun. I'm an old everquest player that retired for a few years then picked up WoW this year. I'd be interested in starting a Horde toon at some point. Anyway, if anyone plays in the Alleria realm send me a tell sometime.
Mark F. Leiter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users