What's new

B&K Reference 50 and 200.7 with B&W 600 series (1 Viewer)

BillyJClark

Auditioning
I have been in the market for separates for the last several months, so I have done quite a bit of shopping, but I was hoping that someone out there could provide me some feedback on how B&K components sound with B&W speakers.

None of my local shops sell both B&W and B&K. The speakers the amps will be pushing are:

Mains - DM604 S3
Center - LCR600 S3
Surr(4) - DM601 S3
Sub - SVS PC+ 20/39

Any input on the sound quality of this combination would be greatly appreciated....and, if anyone knows of a shop in the Dallas, TX area that sells both of these brands, let me know.

Roger Kaufmann

Stunt Coordinator
I run a Ref 50 and Earthquake Cinenova Grande 5 channel amp with B&W speakers. My current setup is:

HTM1 Center Channel
Matrix 805's Left & Right
Some NHT Dipoles as surrounds.

I really like this setup, the speakers have never sounded better. However I intend to upgrade to Nautilus 804s and use the 805s as my surrounds. Due to room size I will stay with a 5.1 system. Personally I think the Ref 50 does a fine job with B&Ws although I don't have experience with the B&Ws you are looking at.

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks