What's new

All in the Family season 4 in April? (1 Viewer)

Chris:L

Supporting Actor
Why the change of pace? Could this be a good omen? Do you think they'll start releasing future seasons a little quicker now? What does this specifically mean? Any insight would be appreciated.

John McM

Second Unit
I suppose since Sanford And Son is done come Jan, and after Jan, there'll only be one remaining season for either Soap or What's Happening, there's more time for the other "lesser" shows.

Here's hoping we also see more Diff'rent Strokes

Pavan_P

Second Unit
Sanford & Son's last season is delayed. It's not coming out on the January 25 date anymore. I don't think it has been scheduled for February or March either. Hopefully it comes out in April or May.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I really don't think we can ready anything in to this. Heck for all we know, Sony sets its release dates using a large board in a corner office and some darts, so who knows what if anything this means?

I think it is best to view the shorter release time as a positive, and hope it continues to grow shorter. My advice would be to not look for hidden messages or meanings because you'll probably just end up confused even further by what the studio is doing.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I don't mean to be a Sony basher, but they seem to be all over the place with their releases, and schedule times.
Who knows, maybe they have two dartboards now!!:D

Supporting Actor
Well, at least this is good news.

Here are a few of the episodes in Season 4.

Archie the Gambler: Edith slaps Archie afer she finds out about "glow worm in the fifth."

Edith's Conversion: Archie suspects Irene Lorenzo is introducing Edith to Catholicism.

Edith's Christmas Story: Edith puts up a cheery front despite having found a lump in her breast.

This season also introduces Sherman Hemsley as George Jefferson.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Season 4 episodes
This hilarious season also introduces Frank and Irene Lorenzo, Justin Quigley, and the return of Barnard Hughes as Father Majeski.

Supporting Actor
I'd really like to know what this move means though. It's beginning to bug me.

April 12th huh? Are you sure?

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

It probably doesn't mean anything. It could mean any number of things, but that doesn't mean that it does.

It could mean that they'll start putting these out faster. It could just mean that's where the dart landed, with Sony nobody really knows. Why did we get the first 2 seasons of King of Queens so close together and then have a 10 month wait for season 3? Who really knows?

The point is that if you're looking for a hidden meaning in all of this, you may just give yourself a head ache. But, if you are the personality type that just *has* to find something...then wait and see what happens with season 5, if its in 9 months or less...then you've probably got your answer in that its coming out faster, if its another 16 months, perhaps the dart thrower wasn't so lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks