What's new

Hilarious eBay link! (1 Viewer)

Chazz_S

Supporting Actor
Am I missing something here? At worst the guy got taken for about $2.50. Far far worse stuff have happened on ebay.

Kami

Screenwriter
I'd say he is a moron even if he paid $125. Why not just go to the store and spend $125? Now if you win it for less I see the point but geez.

Look at his ebay ID...says it all! :laugh:

I'm only kidding. ;)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
maybe you could get $350 from the same guy...but how did you end up with that much on a bb card?

CJ

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
$8/DVD trade-ins.

I got an XBOX+games with my gift card. Best $200 I never spent.

--
H

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
I guess he really really wanted it. That showed the other buyers not to mess with him/her. :laugh:

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
What about the idiot who sold it. He had $150.00 from Wal Mart. He sold it for $2.50 more, but has to pay EBAY for listing, and a percentage of the final selling price, plus the cost of the stamp to mail it.

Who's the bigger idiot??????

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
The guy that sold it might have gotten it free, or discounted, or something, though.

Good post, Tony, that's some funny **** right there.

I checked, and he could have gotten it directly shipped from Walmart for $1.87 shipping cost. He could have saved $0.94

Erik.Ha

Supporting Actor
I dunno... If I was giving it as a gift to someone (which this time of year I could definitely see doing) I could see paying 3 bucks to NOT have to get in the car, use the gas, and fight the crowds....

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
I repeat:

I checked, and he could have gotten it directly shipped from Walmart[.com] for $1.87 shipping cost. He could have saved $0.94

Also, there's a lot of Walmary gift card scammers out there, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks