What's new

Which "Spider-Man 2" Poster is Better? (1 Viewer)

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
My favorite is the choice poster (shown at bottom on your post). There's a third one, too.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
It's definitely about personal choice, and I like the first one better because of MJ.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
Why not get both? But if that's out of the question, I'd suggest the second one. Not only does it look cool, but it captures the feel of the movie perfectly. I like it so much, I have it set as my wallpaper on this computer.

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member

Although I believe theres another one w/ half mask half face. That's my personal fav.

Richard_D_Ramirez

Second Unit
Of the two, #2. They say a picture's worth a thousand words, but I bet you could get more to say out of the second poster.

8^B

Scott McAllister

Stunt Coordinator
I'm not trying to derail this post, but personally I'd have go with the Doc Ock poster. I believe it was the first poster they publicly released for the movie and in my opinion, it's still the best one.

-Scott

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Out of the two, I actually like the first one better despite the second one looking cooler.

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter
#1 definately. I've never liked poster #2, mainly because something about Parker's body just looks weird in that picture, like the head is too small for the body or something. Maybe it's just the angle, but I just think it's an awkward poster.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
A vote for #2. Close-ups of faces in movie posters is just as bland as floating heads on DVD artwork.

Bruce

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I like that the posters (and the movie) show the charcters in action in the daylight, as opposed to every other superhero movie, which takes place exclusively in the dead of night.

I vote for #2.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I have one of the Advance posters, in which you see Doc Oc reflected in Spidey's eye. It looks cool next to my advance poster from the first movie, in which the WTC is reflected in Spidey's eye.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I think #1 is more attractive, but I agree with Kristian that #2 "captures the feel of the movie perfectly."

So I'd probably get #2, since it conveys the movie's theme better.

Brenda M

Stunt Coordinator
#2 I have it set as my wallpaper too. And I added inset photo of Spidey near the end of the movie when he is crawling on one of his webs and the costume is torn.

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor
I'm a fan of subtlety when it comes to SuperHero Movie Posters. My vote is for #2, hands down!

(I'm not a big fan of the Spider Posters for the first film, and I loathe the DVD cover art that came out for both the widescreen & fullscreen versions of the film).

By the way, where are you ordering the posters, and for how much?

Moe.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks