Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: Nintendo Gamecube w Madden 2004 and Warranty

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   bruin

bruin

Second Unit

• 264 posts

Posted May 12 2004 - 03:55 PM

$135 Shipped $125 if you pick it up (Los Angeles) Selling an excellent condition Game Cube (black color), no dings or scratches. Comes with: - 2 controllers: 1 original Nintendo and 1 non-nintendo with the rumble feature - box and manuals - Madden 2004 - 64MB Memory Card - 5 plastice game cases - 2 6ft Extension cables for the controllers - a/v cable - power cord - Gamecube has an extended warranty from Bestbuy that i good until early 2005. covers all defects and will replace the system with a new one if necessary. If the gamecube is not available they will replace it with something of similar value. All items are in excellent working condition. I am just not using it anymore. I'm near CSUN. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks James

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   josh4040

josh4040

Second Unit

• 281 posts

Posted May 21 2004 - 08:05 AM

Is it still available send me an email I am near csun as well. josh4040@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users