What's new

TNG and DS9 volume sets from ColumbiaHouse? (1 Viewer)

Jonathan_E

Agent
I was browsing through columbiahouse today and noticed that they have volume sets listed for ds9 seasons 1 and 2 and tng seasons 1 and 2.

Anyhow, with columbia's sales they have every now and then, it would be cheaper to purchase the season in the volume sets (by $30 bucks), rather than the complete set and you could also avoid getting the annoying cases that package the complete sets (I assume the individual volumes would be in the typical armaray cases). I was wondering if anyone knew anything about these and if they actually exist, or if columbiahouse is just listing a bunch of crap because I looked on amazon and they only have the complete sets available.

Thanks for the info.

ScottRichard

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
I don't think it would be cheaper through Columbia House since, as far as I know, their DVDs for one-hour shows only have 2 or 3 episodes per disc. So it would take at least 9 volumes to get an entire season, and at $20 per disc that would be $180 plus shipping. That's a lot more than the regular season sets available at retail.

Dewitte

Stunt Coordinator
A friend of mine has a few volumes because she didn't want every episode in a season. The volumes come in slim cases, like what you'd find in the Family Guy or Twilight Zone box sets. I want to say there are two episodes on a disc, but I didn't ask.

De

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks