What's new

Fear Factory Fans Rejoice (1 Viewer)

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
The new FEAR FACTORY album is coming. You can read more here

www.fearfactory.com

Fraeking can't wait, have all there albums, huge fan........... Man I haven't been this jazzed in awhile for a CD/DVD to come out...

R~

FredK

Second Unit
So glad it's complete, I've been hitting the site every day for months now. Yesterday a full press release came out that it's already mastered and now we're just waiting for the release in April.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Very good news indeed! I can't wait to hear what these guys have to offer next!

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
If you go to the website, you can get a snipit of what is to come. Man does it sound heavy and fast.... I like what I have heard so far.....

R~

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Go to news.... Then go to the xmas update. It is the second item down. There is a link that will take you to christians updated. There you will find a 15-20 second snipit of the new stuff.....

Here is the direct link... Hope I get it right. A pop window will show up and click save to disk or open, and there you have it!

www.fearfactoryforums.com/audio/cybertease.mp3

R~

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Rhett!

Wow. I absolutely can't wait to hear this new album after hearing that little snippit.

Is this album going to be released on Roadrunner?

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
I went back over the website and I could of swore it was going to be released by another label. I can't seem to find out who or what label it is going to be on. If I come across it I will let you know!

R~

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Rhett, I found it...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/art.../news.asp#4755

It will be released on Liquid 8 records in the US, and on Roadrunner in Europe. I am concerned with it being on Liquid 8, because I bet they are independent, which will make the album difficult to find in stores. Let's just hope that they do a good job getting it out there!

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
I knew I read it somewhere.... Thanks for the link.... Still can't wait and hopefully it won't be TOO hard to find....

R~

Anthony Connor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Anthony Connor
I saw them in Australia on the 23 of January 2004 at the Big Day out - www.bigdayout.com They were awesome.

It was a real suprise as they weren't on the bill. They were billed as "Special Guests" when I saw who it was I got a bit excited to say the least :)

Regards

Axe

Tab Nichols

Stunt Coordinator
Im completely stoked about this. Ive been listening to them for 5 or 6 years and have loved everytihnig they've done. These guys make my current Top 3 list for tunes to listen to. I cant wait now. :)

Anthony Connor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Anthony Connor

I am pretty sure they did play some new stuff, but my mind is kind of muddled up. I saw about 10 - 15 live bands that day. :) Including Metallica, The Darkness, The Strokes, The Muse, Fear Factory.

I know they played well. I could not fault them. they might have a setlist on their site. I haven't checked it out.

The people that I went to the festival with didn't even know who they were, so I was kinda lapping up the experience by myself. Another thing is that I was busy checking out the scenery ;) aswell.

They are back here in australia to support KORN. However I am not going to that show.

Regards

AXE

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
That freaking rocks. I have only seen them once back on there obsolete (SP?) tour. Loved em. I pretty much have all of there albums including alot of the import stuff... Did I mention I can't wait for the new album!!! And there tour to hit the states....

R~

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
The album has now leaked onto the net, and I am currently dowloading it. Yeah, I know, downloading is bad and all that stuff, but I am too darn impatient! :D

I'll be sure to let you all know what I think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks