What's new
World Wide Stereo

F/S >B&W LCR 600 S3 center and B&W DM 602 S3 (1 Viewer)

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
These speakers are less than a year old. No dings that I know of except possibly on the bottom of the center? I would have to confirm this for you at the time of sale. I have all original packaging/manuals and bought them new from a dealer. I have decided to move to towers although the 602s and the LCR are very robust.

LCR 600 S3B $375
Pair DM 602B S3 $425
To your door in the lower 48. I will pay shipping.

M/O or certified M/O would be my preference in payment.

602 link> http://www.barrettshometheater.com/p...=85&prodID=338

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Knowing Steve as well as I do, this guy is extremely anal about his gear. I thought I was the most anal SOB with my Stereo/HT gear, well he's ever bit if not more than I...
Hey get away from their, NOW~!!! :b

In this case Steve, being anal is a good thing by the way! :D

You can rest assured that the speakers will be nicer than he says at time of sale... He will tell you if there is so muchas a mark, spec, etc on them anywhere. If anything, he's "over-ly" carefull that you know exactly what you buying/getting...

Even if sold in March, they still will just be barely broke in. They don't see any low freqs as he runs three, about to be (4), SVS subs in his med sized, but leaky room. Their crossed over at 80 to 100-Hz depending on the material being played and his mood that day...

I personaly think he's foolish to sell them "their brand new he just fricken bought them :rolleyes:", but who am I to say...

Cheers
Geoff

KevinWEL

Stunt Coordinator
Steve,
I currently have 602s and am looking to buy an LCR 600 for the center. Keep me on the list for when you are ready to sell.
Thanks,
Kevin

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Kevin. Since you are the first to reply, you would be first on my very short list if I were to break them up.

I need to figure out just what I'm going to do? I spoke with the dealer and they say I can have a full credit if I move up the line. I have considered a few other brands also but I know I like B&W.

I did check the bottom of the center and it is flawless. I insured it will stay that way also.

Geoff> You humble me. Thank you for the kind words and I feal very fortunate to be your West coast buddy. I was very surprised to see your post but in hindsight, I should not have been. :b :emoji_thumbsup:

West Walker

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
I have changed my prior post. I am ready to part with these now. I am willing to split if interested.

Kevin I sent you a PM.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Kevin.
__________________________________________________ ______

The 602s are still for sale Bryan_P. A few interested members but nothing firm.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks