What's new

FS: A few DVDS & some old VHS (Some Rare OOP TV Show Videos) (1 Viewer)

ChadP2k

Stunt Coordinator
I'm doing some cleaning & reorganizing and so I have the following videos & dvds available for sale. Please e-mail me or send me a PM if you're interested and I'll reply from my normal address. I'll be happy to provide eBay feedback user ids and references if you want them before buying. All orders subject to $4 shipping charge (priority mail), multiple item orders that cost more to ship might be closer to $5. I'll also consider counter offers on some items.

DVDs: All come in original packaging and most have been viewed only once

The King of Queens (Screener) contains two episodes: "Walk Man" and "Food Fight" - $10
Loser (2000, Jason Biggs) - $10
Friday the 13th: Part V A New Beginning (WIDESCREEN, STILL SEALED) - $10
Friday the 13th: Part VII The New Blood (WIDESCREEN, STILL SEALED) - $10

I Love Lucy SEASON TWO DVDS- These are the Columbia House Member releases, packaged in the "ThinPak" cases that Paramount is going to use for the Lucy Season 2 set in May or June

$17 each ($8 off Columbia House's price)
Volume 1: Contains "Job Switching, The Saxophone, The Anniversary Present, The Handcuffs, The Operetta, Vacation from Marriage, and The Courtroom"
Volume 2: "Redecorating", "Ricky Loses his Voice", "Lucy is Enceinte", "Pregnant Women are Unpredictable", "Lucy's Show Biz Swan Song" and "Lucy Hires an English Tutor" SEALED
Volume 3:

VHS:

MOVIES: (All come in original slip cases)
$5 each, will consider offers if you're buying a bunch or if they're combined with any of the DVDs
The Naked Gun
Twister
Ernest Scared Stupid
Bird on a Wire
Jurassic Park
Independence Day
Voyage of Terror: The Achille Lauro Affair (Made for TV Movie about the '85 hijacking) - $7

TV Shows, etc: All come with original slipcases, these are priced based on rarity and again I'm open to counter offers.

Air Force One: Flight II The Planes and Presidents- Documentary, $5

Bewitched - two episodes "I Darrin, Take this Witch Samanta" & "And Then There were Three" - $10
Bewitched Christmas Volume 1 "Humbug not to be Spoken Here" & "A Vision of Sugar Plums" -$10 ,or $15 for both xmas volumes
Bewitched Christmas Volume 2 "Santa Comes to Visit and Stays and Stays" & Sisters at Heart" $10,or $15 for both xmas volumes
^^^ Get all 3 Bewitched tapes for $25, these were all released by Columbia TriStar Home Video & are uncut

The Andy Griffith Show Best of Gomer (Columbia House tape, contains Gomer the House Guest, A Date for Gomer, Citizen's Arrest and Andy Saves Gomer) $10
CBS Survivor Season One: The Greatest and Most Outrageous Moments $5
Dick Clark's New Years Rockin Eve 2001 Screener tape -$5
Dick Van Dyke Show- has 2 episodes, Never Name a Duck & Bank Book -$7
The Flintstones Meet Samatha - $7
The Beverly Hillbillies Christmas in Hooterville - $10
I Love Lucy Christmas Special- the B&W Christmas episode from CBS Home Video - $10
Jerry Springer Too Hot for TV Volumes 1 & 2 ($10 each, $15 for both)
That's my Bush Screener (Tape contains two episodes of the series, two copies available at $7 each)
Twister: Fury on the Plains (Actual Tornado Footage) -$5

vkapoor

Auditioning
Real Name
VISHAL KAPOOR
Hi,
I am interested in the VHS or DVD of this movie thats listed under your name.
Voyage Of Terror - The Achille Lauro Affair
I am in Texas. Please let me know, how we can work this out.
Sincerely,
Vishal Kapoor

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks