Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Help w/ screen suggestions for a Infocus X1.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Chris_Millet

Chris_Millet

Extra

• 21 posts

Posted September 28 2003 - 10:37 AM

I can get a killer deal on a new X1 so I was trying to figure out what kind of screen to get to complement it. Here are my requirements: - Would be used for nearly exclusive DVD viewing with some Xbox/GameCube/HDTV viewing in the future most likely. - wife demands it be an electric screen - must mount to a wall (ceilings are vaulted) - throw distance will be aprox. 15 feet. - viewing distance would be about 13-14 feet away (projector would be wall mounted directly above and slightly behind viewing area) - viewing would be done primarily at night so lighting is controlled I was checking out the Da Lite Cosmopolitan Electrol series and I think given the above, Matte White (or should I get the High Contrast one) would probably be the best. I'm just having trouble figuring out the size and screen type (square, video, or HDTV) to get.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Andrew Boyd

Andrew Boyd

Extra

• 16 posts

Posted September 28 2003 - 03:37 PM

Dean-What would be a good FP for game viewing, especially PC gaming. Also was it the picture, or just viewing it on a projector in general that turned you off?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users