What's new

You are invited.......TO DIE!!!!____WOLFENSTIEN (1 Viewer)

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Hey folks. I know we have a long list of folks here with XBOX live. That's apparent from the gamer tag list we have going. But, even with that list, I never find any of you guys.

So tonight, how about some very mature, very fun HTF Return to Castle Wolfenstien action. I'm going to PM and email as many of you as I can (my football game starts in 1 min).

So how about 8pm. tonight (football should be done). We get together and make it happen.

game: Wolfenstein
server-name:HometheaterForum
time: 8pm (est)
place:xbox live!!!

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Ok,well I've pm'ed and or emails about 15 to 20 HTF members. Hopefully at least half of that shows up. Even if I didn't personally invite you, all HTF members are more than welcome.

Hope to see you tonight.:emoji_thumbsup:

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Excellent.

Oh, and by the way.....WHO DEY THINK GON BEAT DEM BENGALS!!!!!

(NOT THE BROWNS!!! :D )

JamesH

Supporting Actor
I'll probably be online playing GR:IT tonight, send me and invite and I'll come play.

JCD3nton

Dalila

Stunt Coordinator
Too bad console people can't play with PC people. I know for a time they came out with a way for the Dreamcast to play with the PC people (it didn't work out too well though) Be really fun to play Medal Of Honor etc, against even more people.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
gah, I was gonna play... but I got stuck in a carjam on the Florida Turnpike for TWO fucking hours today :eek: :eek:

maybe next time :frowning:

Mario_Y

Stunt Coordinator
Hey, sorry I got this late. I might be playing something tonight...:frowning:

Go fellow Ohio-ians!!

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
My bad fellas, I didn't realize I'm how much of an Idiot as I am. The server name wasen't Hometheaterforum, as I mentioned. I thought you could change your sever name. But alas you can't.

The server name was the same as my gamertag. As it stands I was able to catch a few HTF members, Howiedo1n, and CaptDS9E.Those are two that I can remeber off hand. Howie told me there was another guy there with us but I can't remember his tag.

But, it was fun chatting and playing with the guys from the forum. I'm up for it again this weekend, if you guys wanna go for it. I work second shift M-F and go to school in the day time, so the weekend is my only real playtime. (useless you guys wanna go at 1-5am :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks