Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Bluejeans cable review...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Mika-H

Mika-H

Stunt Coordinator

• 78 posts

Posted August 18 2003 - 08:28 AM

What was your criteria for giving the Bluejeans cable a good review? Did you submit them to a double-blind test?

#2 of 4 Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs

Executive Producer

• 16,725 posts

Posted August 18 2003 - 08:36 AM

Mika, did the author of the review say he performed a controlled, double-blind test (haven't read the review)? If not, then I doubt it. Why?

#3 of 4 Mika-H

Mika-H

Stunt Coordinator

• 78 posts

Posted August 19 2003 - 03:37 AM

I haven't read the review either. I understand they gave the cable a very favorable review. I'm just curous what the "testing procedure" was.

#4 of 4 Clint Walker

Clint Walker

Stunt Coordinator

• 89 posts

Posted September 15 2003 - 06:34 PM

Hello Mika,

Cable Reviews are conducted by Manoj, Brett or myself. We test them in our own theaters and compare them to existing cables in our systems. In some cases we note the diferences in each opposed to a specific brand, in others we just go buy our past eperiences.

All scores are based on price, performance, build quality and ergonomics (when applicable).

I did not test the Blue Jeans Cables, but I understand they are an excellent value.

Does this help?
Clint Walker, Editor
DVD ETC. Magazine