What's new

Welcome Car Audio Fans (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
After several requests from the membership we have decided to add this area to the forum. Remember to keep it civil.

Parker

Jeremy_Watson

Stunt Coordinator
I understand adding this forum, just not the placement in the "Home Theater Hardware" section. To me, the video games and HTPC forum would be more appropriate to have in that section than this; perhaps it should be moved to the "Other Distractions" section. Just my thoughts.

David Preston

Supporting Actor
I think it is great to add this car audio section. I'm not a big fan of car audio but we can all learn from each other. Good job Parker

scott>sau

Stunt Coordinator
Parker and HTF I think it was a good move to include a car audio section. Many of us started our hobby and careers from what we learned with car audio. I once had 15's in my car, but now have them in my home. But I learned things like signal flow, polarity, impedance, passive and active crossovers, amplification, basic electronics,cabinet construction, system calibration with SPL meters and RTA's, equalization, wiring ID and safety, eliminating EMI/RFI and ergonomics. Long live the MECP and IASCA. But now we are involved in organizations like Para, CEDIA and the HTF! :emoji_thumbsup:

Jeff_Krueger

Stunt Coordinator
Cool! I think adding a car audio section will be great. With the HTF's great moderation staff we can have informative discussions without some of the extra "baggage" that creeps up on other forums.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Thanks for all the kudos guys but it was several members that requested this area. We just decided it was a good idea to add it.

Parker

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks