What's new

Anyone currently using the Kenwood plug & play with home antenna? (1 Viewer)

Gerard Martin

Second Unit
If so would appreciate your opinion of the receivers performance, build quality, ease of set up and receiption quality. I have been unable to find the home antenna in my location. TIA.

Gerard Martin

Second Unit
Well guess I will have to answer this one myself. How good is the Kenwood here 2 anywhere receiver with home docking kit, IMO EXCELLENT. Reception wise I receive maximum signal quality, setup took no longer than the time required to get the components out of the box, build quality of the receiver is good. I have not experienced dropouts which maybe due to an excellent sky signal or repeater ground signal, understand Sirius has repeaters in some 60 of the largest cities. Sirius home sat radio appears to have a very bright future.

Jeffrey D Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Gerard sorry I missed your question before. My friend uses the Here2Anywhere Kenwood unit. (Both at home and in the car.)

My limited experience with it has been great. My friend also loves it, but wishes he could have gotten in on some free hardware deals that are going on now. Such as life.

Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks