What's new

I need a new DVD player...suggestions...? I have concerns thou! (1 Viewer)

Seven Araujo

Stunt Coordinator
Ok heres what im looking for
something with Dolby digital and DTS(digital would be nice but coax is ok...as long as they both sound as good...thou some suggestions there might help because my kenwood 6070 only has 2 optical inputs and my directivo and HDTV reciever use both of em...suggestions?=))
It needs to play back DVD-r!I have countless home movies backed into dvd-r including last weeks christening of my daughter!This stuff is important!if i ever go the way of backing up my dvd's (I actually own them =/) i'd like to be able to play them!Dont want to ruin my army of darkness and LSOH dvd's=p
anyway im looking for a great picture too...My HDTV ready samsung and my Front projector would use this
so any suggestions?Anything i can find at best buy or something?Anyone selling anything?let me know=)
thanks!

Cathy

Grip
Hi there!

Speaking of Toshibas, I have an SD-4800. I got it at Best Buy for $99 or so, which is an excellent price for pro-scan. I think they're clearancing them out or something. It's a good budget DVD player with DD/DTS capabilities. I've read on www.Audioreviews.com that it locks up when playing DVD-Rs, but I can't confirm that. Check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks