Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Dances with Wolves DTS OOP SEALED F/T

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Luis S

Luis S

Supporting Actor

• 638 posts

Posted May 13 2003 - 09:15 AM

Hey gang letting this one go.Im looking for: Superbits: Air force one,Heavy metal,The Patriot or legends of the fall. Really would like two of these as a trade if possible.Dont know if thats asking too much though... Also looking for any one of these: Brotherhood of the wolf 3 disc version Remastered Jack Ryan movies (Dont care for Sum of all fears though) Id rather trade than sell so let me know what you got! Thanks! Luis S
Neo: "Its been an honor sir."

Morpheus: " No,the honor is still mine."

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Luis S

Luis S

Supporting Actor

• 638 posts

Posted May 14 2003 - 07:18 AM

Hmmm maybe Im being to specific,lots of views and yet no replies. Im also looking for some DVD-A or SACD. Heck if you got: Better off Dead Event horizon Beverly Hills Cop II Robocop (anamorphic version) Movie trailer dvds A used X-Box game? I dont know theres plenty more I need. Dont be afraid to make an offer please. Thanks, Luis S Ps. Some movies for the wifey. Crossroads, Leaving Las Vegas,Mr.Deeds,Double take,Showtime. Any combination Im pretty reasonable.
Neo: "Its been an honor sir."

Morpheus: " No,the honor is still mine."

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Wayne Reibold

Wayne Reibold

Stunt Coordinator

• 226 posts

Posted May 17 2003 - 05:11 AM

If you decide to sell it, please e-mail me...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users