Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

A new tournament idea I'd like to try out on the group...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 John Kilduff

John Kilduff

Screenwriter

• 1,650 posts

Posted May 11 2003 - 01:38 PM

First off, before anything, I encourage you to read the final post in the "Lovely Ladies Of The 80s...Round 3 And Beyond" thread to find out who the winner is.

Secondly, I'm thinking of running another female tournament, but this one with a twist...

The women would be exclusively DISNEY CHARACTERS. I include Touchstone Pictures in there as well, but the gist of it is that for over 6 1/2 decades, Disney animators have created some especially good-looking female characters. So, I figure, why not decide which one out of all of them looks best?

I know it sounds fanboyish and geekish, but it could be interesting. If the idea sounds interesting, we could always mix in live-action Disney, Touchstone, Hollywood Pictures and Miramax characters as well.

It's your call, guys...Sound interesting?

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

No characters from outside the Disney Company, though.
Forget the Rewind. If you want real retro action, go to http://www.retrojunk.com.

Proud member of the American Film Institute and a Wal-Mart employee (Yes, you can be both).

From Michelle Pfeiffer to Daryl Hannah and all points in-between, I love 80s women. Don't believe me? Scope out this link: htt.....

#2 of 3 Scott Weinberg

Scott Weinberg

Lead Actor

• 7,482 posts

Posted May 13 2003 - 04:28 PM

I'm not above lusting after female cartoon characters. If you think about, some of the most attractive renditions of the female form (body, face, overall presence) have come in artistic form (paint, sculpture, etc.).

Plus I think Ariel is like SO hot. Posted Image

I'll play.

#3 of 3 Dome Vongvises

Dome Vongvises

Lead Actor

• 8,174 posts

Posted May 13 2003 - 05:29 PM

Why the hell not? I'll play.